Services We Provide
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
- School, camp, sports and pre-employment physical exams. These must be scheduled in advance with the clinic director. We will not do DMV licenses, or physicals that require examination outside of the range of clinic services.
- Evaluation of minor injuries
- Essential medications will be provided
- Laboratory tests ordered by AmeriCares physicians
- Referrals to specialists or specialty clinics when indicated (sometimes provider will charge for service)
- X-ray and diagnostic services as indicated and as available
- Immunizations for school aged children. Note: All children must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian with identification and notarized documents when appropriate. Immunization records must accompany children.
- Testing/procedures available at the clinic include: Tb skin testing, urine test, pregnancy test, hemoglobin, glucose, stool for occult blood, breathing treatment for asthma, and electrocardiograms.
Services We Cannot Provide